Legal disputes are common and arise between companies, persons, or local authorities for a variety of reasons. Legal disputes can become incredibly time consuming and can have a serious impact on relationships and finances. It is for these reasons that it is critical to have an experienced dispute resolution solicitor on your side in order to reach a conclusion on your legal dispute with minimal stress involved.
Dispute resolution solicitors are able to assist clients by helping parties involved to resolve disputes in a number of ways. They help by offering specialist legal advice, engaging in different alternative dispute resolution methods, such as mediation or negotiation, or through the use of litigation proceedings at court.
South Bank Legal’s dispute resolution lawyers, Kent, have a track record of delivering effective dispute resolution services to individuals and businesses involved in legal disputes.
Our success is based on our commitment to clients’ objectives and an ability to provide clear and essential advice to clients.
Types of disputes
South Bank Legal dispute resolution solicitors, Kent, are highly experienced in dealing with a wide range of legal disputes. We provide our clients with clear and concise legal advice and are always reachable. Our dispute resolution solicitors have particular expertise in various legal disputes, including:
- Commercial Litigation – Our commercial litigation team are able to assist with legal disputes that arise throughout the course of business and negotiate any settlements. Our litigators have vast experience resolving commercial disputes and commercial contracts.
- Breach of contract claims – When a party fails to uphold their side of an agreement, it can be expensive and disruptive for others involved. Claiming for a breach of contract can help the affected party recover their losses.
- Company disputes and shareholder litigation – Legal disputes can occur internally within companies and businesses. These disputes typically include shareholder and partnership disagreements.
- Professional negligence claims – If a professional’s advice or work does not reach the expected standard they breach their duty of care. If their client suffers as a result of this, they could be eligible to make a claim for professional negligence.
- Intellectual property disputes, namely passing off claims, copyright infringement and trade mark infringement.
- Fraud claims – Our litigation team can assist clients in the recovery of assets and losses following cases of fraud.
- Insolvency – At South Bank Legal, our company insolvency and bankruptcy solicitors act for companies and individuals in financial difficulty, as well as creditors seeking debt recovery and to protect their position in cases of actual or threatened insolvency.
- Commercial and residential property disputes – Property disputes can occur between landlords, tenants, homeowners and property developers. These disputes typically involve issues with contracts, boundary issues and disrepair claims.
If you are currently dealing with a legal dispute, get in touch with South Bank Legal today. One of our dispute resolution solicitors will contact you regarding your enquiry and discuss your potential options going forward.
Our aim is to cost effectively resolve any legal disputes in a short amount of time and to keep our instructing clients out of court when it is possible. We represent clients in the UK and abroad across a range of industries.
Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR)
When possible, our dispute resolution team helps clients to resolve their disputes using alternative dispute resolution (ADR). ADR is an effective method of resolving disputes without the requirement of any formal court proceedings. ADR is cost effective and can reduce the amount of time required to settle a legal dispute.
Alternative dispute resolution methods typically include mediation, arbitration and informal negotiations.
- mediation: in the context of litigation and dispute resoluti... More involves a mediator who encourages both parties to come to a settlement.
- Arbitration is a formal resolution method in which an arbitrator will make a decision based on the evidence that both parties provide.
- Informal negotiations can be entered into at any time when both parties negotiate an agreement to settle.
Our dispute resolution solicitors, Kent, can analyse your case and discuss the options available to you, and provide advice on how you should proceed.
If you are debating whether or not to enforce or defend your legal rights, please contact one of our dispute resolution and litigation: the bringing of a lawsuit or legal claim in cour... More solicitors for an initial confidential discussion.
Court litigation: the bringing of a lawsuit or legal claim in cour... More
If your legal dispute cannot be resolved through ADR methods, your case may then be taken through the court litigation process. If this occurs, our skilled litigation lawyers have substantial experience representing our clients at all levels of court.
Our litigation solicitors will attend all conferences with their clients to discuss the case and prepare their case for trial. At the trial, the solicitor will usually instruct a barrister to present the case and will ensure that their client understands exactly what is going on during the trial.
How South Bank Legal can assist
Our dispute resolution solicitors, Kent, handle a range of commercial and civil disputes, from complex breach of contract claims and shareholder disputes to debt recovery proceedings on behalf of businesses.
In cases small or large, we consider that it is essential to control the costs of litigation. At South Bank Legal, our legal team have experience in all practice areas of law. We work closely with our instructing clients and provide the legal services that they require in order to reach the best conclusion for their case.
Our offices are based in central London, however, we offer a nationwide service as we have the ability to complete all tasks remotely.
Our law firm is authorised and regulated by the solicitors regulation authority.
If you are require any legal advice, get in touch with South Bank Legal via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by submitting an enquiry using the form below. You can also call us on 0203 1266 584 for a confidential discussion with dispute resolution solicitors, Kent, today.
Get in touch today