Company Insolvency Solicitors and Bankruptcy Solicitors in London
At South Bank Legal our UK company insolvency and bankruptcy solicitors act for companies and individuals in financial difficulty, as well as creditors seeking to recover debts and protect their position in cases of actual or threatened insolvency.
If you are a company or individual in financial trouble, our UK company liquidation solicitors and bankruptcy solicitors can advise on the various statutory procedures available to rescue or restructure your affairs. Where a formal insolvency procedure is the most appropriate route, our solicitors can work closely with insolvency practitioners to ensure that the many competing interests are managed.
If you are a secured or unsecured creditor: a creditor, ie. someone who has lent or ... More, our commercial debt recovery solicitors can guide you through the process of proving and realising your claims and, in the case of insolvent: in company law, a company that is unable to pay i... More companies, should give you clear advice on the prospects of recovering funds from the directors personally.
If you are a company director: person appointed as an officer of a company, whose... More facing possible personal liability, our dispute resolution solicitors will mount the strongest possible defence on your behalf whilst giving you pragmatic and commercially aware advice.
Our London insolvency solicitors advise on:
- company administration
- liquidation (winding up)
- individual bankruptcy
- statutory demands as a means of debt recovery
- setting aside statutory demands
- winding up petitions and bankruptcy petitions
- validation orders
- pursuing and defending directors in claims for wrongful trading: in company law, the civil liability of a c... More
- pre pack administration sales
- transactions at an undervalue
- petitions to wind up companies on the just and equitable ground under section 122(g) of the Insolvency Act 1986
- provision of information to liquidators under section 235 of the Insolvency Act 1986
For a confidential discussion with South Bank Legal, please get in touch.