UK Technology Solicitors
Our London technology and IP solicitors advise entrepreneurs on how to protect and make the most of their creative assets. London has now firmly established itself as both a creative hub and digital economy world leader where technology start-ups, Fintech: the modern financial services technology sector. More startups, software developers and freelancers can turn their ideas into thriving long-term businesses. Our London IT and IP solicitors understand the value in new ideas and provide legal solutions to business innovators on every leg of the journey.
Our London tech company solicitors act for clients that include software companies, Fintech: the modern financial services technology sector. More startups and online retailers. Our experience across these sectors ranges from deal making and business contracts to more contentious dispute resolution work.
South Bank Legal’s specific expertise includes:
- Intellectual property commercialisation
- intellectual property: a piece of work or a creation by th... More and brand protection disputes, including passing off, copyright infringement and trade mark infringement
- trade mark: a symbol, most commonly used in conjunction with... More registration
- Design rights
- Business trade secrets and protecting them via confidentiality and non-disclosure agreements
- Software and IT contracts
- Software Development, Licensing and Distribution
- Domain Name Disputes
- E-Commerce compliance including data protection and website terms of business
If you are a business or individual seeking advice from an expert solicitor in the technology and IP fields, you can get in touch with South Bank Legal today for a confidential discussion.