London Software Solicitors and IT Lawyers
South Bank Legal’s IT lawyers and software solicitors advise technology sector businesses on a wide range of matters, including cloud computing, software development, outsourcing, issues facing technology start-ups, mobile app development and hardware system supply.
Our tech lawyers have acted for leading UK providers of hosted virtual desktops, hardware rental companies turning over sums in excess of £10M, online art galleries and product development entrepreneurs. we have also represented overseas-based enterprises doing business under English law contracts.
Our London technology lawyers can assist your technology business with:
- Software licences
- Software development and distribution
- Web design agreements
- Website terms of business
- Open source software issues
- Reseller agreements
- Maintenance and support agreements (both hardware and software)
- Software as a service contracts
- Framework and master services agreements in the technology sector
- Service level agreements
- E-commerce compliance
- Data protection issues
- Negotiating deals IP Commercialisation deals in the technology field
- Confidentiality and non-disclosure agreements
IT companies, developers and technology businesses requiring advice on information technology contracts are invited to get in touch with South Bank Legal for a confidential discussion with an IT solicitor.